The V69M EDT is the result of years of research to create a large diaphragm tube condenser microphone that delivers the rich smoothness tube microphones are known for, low noise, and the warm but punchy forward character that captures mix ready vocals. The sleek black body and custom 24k gold plated screen are accompanied by a protective aluminum flight case, matching black, heavy duty shockmount, external power supply, 15' 7 pin cable, 20' premium Mogami XLR cable, wind screen and cleaning cloth. Providing a winning combination of both crispness and warmth, the V69M EDT is a valuable tool for professional and home studios.
MXL V69M EDT MOGAMI® Edition Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
- Tube mic that gives singers a rich, warm sound
- 12AT7 dual-triode tube that delivers vintage tone
- Transformerless design for low noise
- Ideal microphone for up-front vocal tracks
- Premium Mogami cable and wiring for exceptional audio fidelity
Pressure gradient tube condenser mic
6 micron gold-sputtered
22 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
72 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
Max SPL for .5% THD:
110/220VAC, 50-60Hz/Dedicated power supply
47mm x 218mm/1.85 in. x 8.58 in.
Black with gold grill
BẢO HÀNH 1 NĂM